Billing & Account Support
Making a One-Time Payment Online with Saved Payment Method
Last Updated: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 > Related Articles
This is the easiest and fastest way to make a payment on our secured Pay Bill webpages.
- First, make a payment using a checking, savings, debit, ATM, or credit card number.
- Then check the box that saves that account info:
The next time you make a payment, you can click the use saved account option and all of the account info will be entered for you.
- Click the Pay Bill tab.
- Then click the Make Payment button.
If you haven't already saved one or more bank account numbers, make a payment now and save the bank account info:
- Select the amount to pay.
- Select a payment method, either Checking or Savings Account or ATM, Credit or Debit Card.
- Enter the required details.
- Click the checkbox to save the details:
- Click the Preview Details button and then the Submit button, which makes the payment and also saves the payment method for future payments.
- Select the amount you'd like to pay.
- Then click the Use a payment method you've already saved on your account option and select the account from the drop-down menu, as shown below.
Result: The type of card, its 16-digit number, expiration date, and person's name are all entered for you.
- Schedule your payment to pay either immediately, on the due date, or on another date.
- Click Preview Details.
- Click Submit.