Go On Tour with Contour and you could win the grand prize vacation package to your choice of one of four amazing destinations. You can also win a tablet and Game of Thrones prize packs in one of our weekly prize giveaways. Sign up online for any residential Cox service for a chance to win.
Roundtrip economy class airfare for two, six night hotel stay.
Five night luxury Caribbean cruise for two, including round trip airfare.
Round trip airfare for two, five night/six day luxury hotel stay, and rounds of golf for two each day.
Roundtrip airfare for four and a three-day park hopper pass for two adults and two children. Choose from any of the Disney Parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and more.
Enter for a chance to win a tablet and exclusive Game of Thrones prize packs – plus catch up on the HBO® series anytime with HBO GO® – free with an HBO subscription from Cox.
Personalized TV so unique, it will reshape how you watch TV.
Subject to conditions, see complete sweepstakes rules. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and reside in Cox Communications service areas in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IA, KS, LA, NE, NV, OH, OK, RI, and VA. Online entries will be accepted from 1/21/2014 through 11:59 PM ET 3/7/2014. Limit one (1) entry per person. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes sponsor is Cox Communications, Inc., 1400 Lake Hearn Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319. HBO GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Some restrictions may apply. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.
The "On Tour with Contour" Destination Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Entry. To enter the "On Tour with Contour" Destination Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you can either (a) enter automatically with a qualifying online purchase and installation of any Cox Communications residential product by visiting the Sweepstakes website at http://www.cox.com and completing an online order for any one or any combination of the following services during the Sweepstake Period: Cox TV Starter, TV Essential, TV Economy, Paquete Latino, El Mix TV, Super Mix TV, Advanced TV, Advanced TV Preferred, Advanced TV Premier, Advanced TV Ultimate, Internet Starter, Internet Essential, Internet Preferred, Internet Premier, Internet Ultimate, Telephone Starter, Telephone Essential, Telephone Premier, Cox $25-$25-$25 Bundle, Cox Economy Bundle, Cox Bronze Bundle, Cox Silver Bundle, Cox Gold Bundle, Cox Platinum Bundle, or (b) mail a standard-size postcard, only, with your name, address, age, daytime telephone number, and email address to: "On Tour with Contour" Destination Sweepstakes, PO Box 907, Marblehead, MA 01945.
All mail-in, no-purchase entries must be legibly handwritten or individually typed. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, postage-due, or illegible entries will be disqualified. Cox Communications ("Sponsor") will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation the malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor's Sweepstakes application service provider. Entries associated with qualifying online purchases of Cox services will be assigned to the primary account holder of the Cox service account associated with the qualifying order. All entries become property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding entries, including without limitation the number of entries submitted, the timing of entries or the individuals, households, or service accounts associated with entries shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Proof of mailing or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Sweepstakes Period. Online entries will be accepted from 1/21/2014 through 11:59 PM ET 3/7/2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All mail-in, no purchase entries must be postmarked by 3/7/2014 and received by 3/14/2014. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: The winner's choice of one (1) of the following vacations (ARV = $7,500 each), plus a Game of Thrones limited edition Xbox 360 (ARV = $250):
Ireland Adventure: A six (6) night trip for two (2) to Ireland, including round trip economy class air transportation from gateway city nearest the winner's home to Dublin, and six (6) night accommodations (1 room, double occupancy).
Caribbean Cruise: A five (5) night Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise for two (2), including round trip economy class air transportation from gateway city nearest the winner's home to port departure city, standard outside cabin accommodations (1 room, double occupancy), and airport transfers in port departure city.
Hilton Head Golf and Tennis Escape: A five (5) night trip for two (2) to Hilton Head, SC, including round trip economy class air transportation from gateway city nearest the winner's home, five (5) night accommodations (1 room, double occupancy), a daily eighteen hole round of golf for two (2), daily tennis, and airport transfers in SC.
Disney World Family Vacation: A four (4) night trip for four (4) to the Walt Disney Worldâ Resort in Orlando, FL, including round trip economy class air transportation from gateway city nearest the winner's home, four (4) night accommodations at or near the resort (1 family suite), a three (3) day Park Hopperâ pass for two (2) adults and two (2) children (provides entry to all Disney properties including Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios), airport transfers in Orlando, and scheduled transfers from hotel to Disney World parks.
Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize = $7,750. Seven (7) First Prizes, one (1) awarded per week of the Promotion Period: A 16GB iPad Air (ARV = $500) and a set of four (4) Game of Thrones steins (ARV = $108). Total Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize = $608. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes = $12, 006.
Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of a prize not specifically exempted herein. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to ground transportation in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, meals (except where included onboard cruise), gratuities and other personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Any other costs associated with the Grand Prize trip are at the winner's discretion, and are not included. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based on timing of trip, trip selection, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash. Grand Prize trip must be scheduled and completed by 3/7/15. Travel guest(s) of Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a liability/publicity release before trip is booked. If any winner's travel companion is a minor, the liability/publicity release for the travel guest must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian, and winner's travel companion must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian at his/her own expense, if the parent/guardian is not the winner. Grand Prize winner and guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary, and are solely responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documentation. Sponsor or Administrator will not be responsible for replacement of any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers once they are in a winner's possession or in the possession of a winner's guest. A Winner may waive the right to receive a prize. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except that all prizes are subject to availability and Cox may substitute a prize or component of a prize package with a prize or component of equal or greater retail value if originally offered prize is unavailable at the time of prize award. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the value of prizes won. Prize winners will be required to provide a valid Social Security Number to Promosis, Inc. for tax reporting purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Prize winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value as stated in these Official Rules. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable.
6. Selection of Winners; Winner Notification. First Prize winners will be selected via weekly, random drawings approximately two (2) days following each weekly entry deadline, from among all cumulative eligible entries received. Each weekly drawing entry deadline is 11:59 PM ET, as follows: 1/27/14, 2/3/14, 2/10/14, 2/17/14, 2/24/14, 3/3/14, and 3/7/14. Grand Prize winner will be chosen via random drawing on or about 3/17/14, from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted by Promosis, Inc., an Independent Judging Organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be contacted by Promosis via email and/or US mail, and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 10 days of the date emailed or mailed to potential winner, or prize may be forfeited. If any potential winner is determined to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Promosis will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings for any single prize, after which that prize will remain unawarded.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the Winner's irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information, and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity, or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
8. Winners List/Copy of Official Rules. For names of the Official Winners (available after April 8, 2014, and until June 7, 2014), send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: "On Tour with Contour" Destination Sweepstakes, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "On Tour with Contour" Destination Sweepstakes Official Rules, PO Box 612, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to these addresses.
9. General Participation Rules. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, winners will be determined via random drawings from all eligible entries received before the termination date.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH SUCH COMPANY'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE. HOME BOX OFFICE, INC., THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, AND APPLE INC. ARE NOT SPONSORS OF THIS PROMOTION, NOR ARE THEY RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE FULFILLMENT.
11. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided "as is" and that the Sponsor makeS no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S). the sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.).
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY PROVISIONAL WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE.
12. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. Dispute Resolution. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes sponsor is Cox Communications, Inc., 1400 Lake Hearn Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319. Apple is not a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes, nor does it endorse this Sweepstakes, Sponsor or its products or services. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
See all the package channels and numbers to get your entertainment favorites.See the Channel Lineup
Find pricing for Contour, Cox TV and Cox Advanced TV packages and options.View Pricing
Get peace of mind with reliable protection for your home's wiring connections.
Four great reasons why you should consider a plan that protects your interior wiring...
Peace of mind
Those wires are the key to bringing you all of the great Cox TV, Internet and Phone services you depend on. Knowing it’s protected from the unexpected can be a relief to you and your wallet. In fact, what you save on just one service call may well exceed what you’d pay for a whole year of subscribing to the plan.
Repair and labor costs are covered
As a plan subscriber, service calls and costly repairs for any unforeseen home wiring problems are free. The plan covers the cost of replacing your home’s interior coaxial cable, telephone wiring and outlets as well as fittings and splitters.
Troubleshooting and repairs performed by your team of highly skilled Cox Home Service technicians is fully guaranteed.
Commitment to service
You deserve the very best customer service. The Service Protection Plan extends great care down to the wires that bring it all to you.
See important Plan Terms and Conditions for coverage details